Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthday Wish

Hello Everyone.

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes.

Here is what we should do...

Every year, starting on my birthday, we will read the Book of Mormon cover to cover. That is 4 months of time, or about 4 pages a day.

This can be a tradition that will allow each of us to share spiritual experiences and insights, as well as allow the children (and the adults) to start in the habit of reading the Book of Mormon each year.

What say ye? Since no one cares about these blogs anymore, just use facebook I guess.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I do care about blogs still. I have just been extremely lazy updating mine, and consequently, checking other people's blogs too. But I am in for the challenge! Reading again tonight. I'll text when I am done. And we will do it with our kids too (the best we can.)

    ReplyDelete