Monday, October 25, 2010

The Computer Lab

One of the joys of being an engineering student is the consistent attendance of the computer lab, located in the talmage building. Each day I am in here working on a program for my computer systems class, and each day I am pleasantly surprised to find out how interesting people are.

Example 1: I asked a fellow student what a certain device was used for. His response "A death ray!!!"

Example 2: Right now there is a girl hiccuping every 5 seconds, and its getting a little out of hand.

Example 3: Cute girl walks in. Engineering student who has an internship at PlayStation next summer says "Are you in this class?!" to which she gives him a very serious glare "Yes". He then says "Wow, you don't look like you would be in this class" as he adjusts his glasses.

I was laughing for a long time after that.

It always gets interesting here in the Windows lab of the Talmage building. I will keep you posted, as I'm sure crazy and quirky moments are looming on the horizon.

1 comment:

  1. hahha...oh I love this post. Reminds me of school and Adam's days in the computer lab. I used to visit him in the lab every now and then and I always told him there were some interesting people on there...ha.

    ReplyDelete