Monday, February 7, 2011

Pandora.




Pandora may be the best thing ever created. All I listen to all day is a combo station of the Gypsy Kings and Louis Armstrong. That's right....Spanish Guitar and Ragtime Jazz. As a result there are two items very high up on the bucket list...
1.Spend a week in New Orleans and get VIP Passes to some jazz shows
2. Spend a week in Spain sight seeing and learning to play the Spanish Guitar with the Gypsy Kings.

One day.

In other news, I am out of shape. I lost in my racquetball tournament primarily due to the fact that I ran out of gas. I need to start running or something, but then I remember how much I hate running. Ohh vhat to do... vhat to do... (movie?).


PS If you want some easy listening while around the house, try out my station. You should at least familiarize yourself with the Gypsy Kings. It's like all I listen to.

4 comments:

  1. You can't be out of shape--you're always on the go! We'll have to go on a run next time we are together. I need to listen to the gypsy kings--never heard of it. Y, porque no te commenta en mi bloggo? Eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I understand Kera's question in Spanish..."and, why haven't you commented on my blog?" Sorry to hear about your loss Cliff. Have a great weekend!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. That quote is from Father of the Bride. Right? I better be right about that.
    2. Running really does build endurance more than any other sport. It's hard, but it works.
    3. I will add those to my list of Pandora stations. I recently added a Wilson Philips station (don't laugh) and man does it take me back to childhood and our family. It's pretty fun. You can never hear Amy Grant "Baby baby" enough in my opinion. Well, you can, but you get my point.
    4. New Orleans is only a jump and skip away from Craig's parents house. Maybe someday I will visit too, but I probably don't want to go as bad as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am out of shape too, and I also hate running. I just went to the gym and did weights and then left, haha. And I want to go to New Orleans with you. I would love to listen to jazz bands!

    ReplyDelete