Saturday, May 14, 2011

I have the best job EVER.

I got a new job!

I am the Vice President of Engineering and Technology Startup over Venture Factory.

Venture Factory is where innovators can present new ideas, and if they are good enough, they can receive funding in the form of student teams who will help them build their product and develop a business plan.

I organize the weekly presentations by working with the innovators on their ideas, and hosting each event.

I also get to sit in on the leadership meetings where we decide whether or not we are going to fund the ideas.

I feel like a venture capitalist! It is awesome.

Just wanted you all to know....

It will be sad to leave the MTC, but this will help me in my future career for a long time coming.

6 comments:

  1. awesome, Cliff. This is not the first job you will love, but it does give you a sense of how great life can be when you love what you do! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cliff, that's amazing. You smarty pants you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK...will try again...I was saying...

    Nothing like starting at the top, but would I have expected less? No, not from you...

    I just wonder when I will see you again!

    xoxo
    Grannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I thought I posted a comment here! Weird...well, congrats, Cliff! You deserve it! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself more in this job because it's more up your alley.

    I wonder when I will see Grannie again, too.

    ReplyDelete