Thursday, June 30, 2011

Music and its concerts are the BEST.

This is in response to a former equivocation of mine.

Music is sublime. Heaven-sent. Supremely magnificent and wonderful. I apologize for ever thinking that music concerts in any way, shape, or form are terribly boring and at times strange. Please forgive me.

Music is the ultimate form of communication, and evokes sentiments in a way that no other medium can. I applaud all musicians in the world, and praise them for the unparalleled talent and expertise that they possess. I hope to attend many music concerts in my lifetime. I especially hope to enjoy harp concerts forever. Harp concerts are superior in every way, shape and form to any artistic venue.

Again, please forgive me for ever being negative towards music and/or the settings in which it is produced.

Sincerely,

Clifford Maxwell

3 comments:

  1. Well said. Now you wish you had done marching band like your cool older sister! I hope to attend a harp concert someday. That would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this messaage is received in duplicate, I apologize. The speed of this laptop is beyond my control.

    You are absoluely correct. Music can enrich the soul, and transport one to another realm. There is a quiet calm and peace when beautiful music permeates the home, as apposed the constant noise of a TV.

    I could go on...I, too, love the harp; have attended harp concert; organ concerts; and drove to Dallas weekly with a friend who took lessons there. I even sat at her harp and played (?)well, plucked the strings a little. I also love the Cello, and am seriously thinking of buying one. Those who pay the price to develop/perfect these talents have my utmost admiration.

    Love you, Clifford, and of course, also love the guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to attend a harp concert someday. Music is very special to me too. It's how I feel the spirit the strongest.

    ReplyDelete