Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Without further adieu...

Okay okay. Everyone is buzzing about my relationship right now, so I figured I could post some pictures and give everyone an update.

Here is the scoop: I am dating Tess, a harp performance major from Gilbert, Arizona. We started dating over a month ago, and it has been perfect ever since! Yes, we are getting more and more serious, but we are waiting to see how Boise goes to determine next steps. Yes we will be dating while I am gone. If you want more details, you will have to give me a call! Callie, she will meet you on the 4th of July, and we are trying to figure out a way to get her to California the last week of August to meet the rest of the gang. Anyway, hope you enjoy!



This is Tess and I at the Scottish highland games. We figured we would talke a picture with a Salt Lake Scots band member.



We decided to take a picture on a Sunday afternoon... so there you have it!

I have more of her... but I won't put them up lest she find out and get angry!

I love you all. Hope all is well!

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! And musical! You know I love her already. I've always admired harp players. I really hope she can come visit in August, too! Hope you are doing well, Cliff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning couple!! She is so beautiful and classy. I'm so excited for you Cliff! I hope we get to meet her this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. You two look great together! This is popping in my head at the moment "You crazy lovebirds! Group hug...group hug!" Probably because we watched bits of Aladdin today. So glad you are happy and in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not that you need it, but you sure have Grannie's approval! You are handsome, she is beautiful...what more can I say.

    love you,
    Grannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!!! Grannie and My Mom stopped by on their way to your momma's house and Grannie mentioned your cute girl:) Congrats! She is a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete